Monday, July 11

hutch-a-licious

I'm very pleased with my latest craigslist find--an Antique Hutch--built around 1900.
I realize the value may be officially decreased because of the paint, but I LOVE it!
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder;
hence, 'value' is a relative term, no?

This vintage piece was redesigned by a couple from Littleton, CO.
One can see more of their work at a Paris Street Market
held at Aspen Grove every first Saturday, May thru October,
or in Boulder every second Saturday, June thru September.
I happened to get this particular piece for a steal, as they like
to keep their inventory fresh and tend to off-load from
time to time on craigslist! Lucky me!
...love the vintage lock & key.

Now my pottery collection has a proper home.
...and I had fun with the top shelf.
It also creates a lovely backdrop for my latest flower arrangement!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

So beautiful Candace. You accessorized very nicely if I do say so myself!

Anonymous said...

this is GO-JOUS! love it, love what you've done with it.

Widge said...

That is gorgeous! great find